Friday, February 17, 2012

Beautiful Babes...

Well I can honestly say I am in over my head! LOL... I've been challenged this last few weeks... Mostly with lighting... I guess that is my next learning curve! Here are my most recent photographs... I already have many more lined up... Practise, practise, practise...



Beautiful little girl Brooklyn... A happy, friendly, playful bundle of joy!











Introducing Mr Gianni... This little guy is simply precious... This day was a prime example of what shooting a new born is all about!  On this day he was not a happy camper he is figuring out his new little body so wasn't as into it as we had hoped, the lighting also wasn't ideal so I used my new flash (that I honestly have no idea how to use)... I am quite proud of myself to be honest! I do have so much to learn but I am happy to say I am moving in a forward direction...









No comments:

Post a Comment