Monday, February 7, 2011

DLS Workshop....

So I admit I struggle with creativity... My photography workshop is challenging for me in that way! I think I can recognize creativity but when it is my own, I feel like I am lacking... I am not sure that I am supposed to admit this but sometimes with photography I find that my creativity creates itself! It is exciting to unintentionally stumble across something that I actually think is quite clever and interesting... A little of this happened for me yesterday at my workshop! So fun to play around with the camera!





"Sunny 16" trick ... VERRRRY cool!







I started with the word Love... But the rule of red maybe changes the story on this!? The rule is that red always draws the eye to it in a photo... So I brought a "red r" in and the picture after this (ha ha ha oh I crack myself up) tells a very different story! (yes I regularly find amusement in my sillyness)




Just some play...








This is Hope... :) She is modelling for our "metering practise" I promised her I would post this and I believe it deserves the recognition... :)



 I have no idea why I love this picture, I just do...




The frosted window with the sky in the back ground... Too cool not to post!









Sooooo Cool and fun!!! Painting with light... Cant wait to see the one that captured Hope writing her name... :)




1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE lol - even the horrible one of me making a cockeye is fun lol

    Tawny - this is all the technical boring stuff. I promise the scavenger hunt - it'll be like it's designed FOR YOU. It really helps you start tapping into the more abstract side of it, so you don't have to "stumble" into it, but rather it falls in your lap or completely surrounds you. Your humour and outlook on life will surely lend itself to a unique perspective with the camera, and I have this inkling you may be the person we need to watch out for because you won't even realize when you're on fire.

    ReplyDelete