Monday, February 7, 2011

On a positive note...

On a positive note... Because my last post was fun but I never want to seem like I am complaining or not appreciative of everything I have been blessed with... and... Because this is a photography blog ~

 I am going to post some photos of things that I do appreciate and have been blessed with in my life! Even though some of these aren't photos I have taken, I am still going to post them here because they are some of my favourites... Some photos taken by children and some by professionals...

They all equally speak a story of all kinds of different types love that I am lucky enough to have in my life!



My little Tom Boy

with a sense of humor...


   My "girly girl"

   with her own style...
             
Sisters... the best gift I could ever give to each of them was eachother...

 these three who are "my" family

some great memories
and laughter


and all these guy


my beautiful nephew
 my sister and brother
 my sister... who knows who I am and where I've been and loves unconditionally...

Friendships...
with laughter
and fun

Love you all...



I do have so much to be thankful for and I could add pictures all day of everything I've been blessed with but it would take hours!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... you make me want to cry ~sniff sniff~ I think I was right to fight with Christine over you lol

    ReplyDelete